To access Lake Simcoe from Toronto, take the 401 to the 400 and follow that all the way to Barrie. From Barrie, Highways 12, 14 and 48 can be used to drive around the lake and access the communities that line the lake. To access Lake Simcoe from Ottawa, follow Highway 7 all the way to the lake. To access Lake Simcoe from Kingston, follow the 401 to Toronto and then take the 400 to Barrie. To access the lake from Southern Ontario, take the 401 or 402 all the way to Toronto before taking the 400 to Barrie.
- Wil Wegman coming to Innisfil
- MNR stocking Lake Simcoe to keep fish population sustainable.
- Reports of dead whitefish prompt investigation
- Perch Festival starts April 21
- Anglers rescued from Lake Simcoe ice floe ordered to pay $200 each
- Fishing for Tyler event manages to reel anglers
- Lake Simcoe Ice fishing events
- Lake Simcoe Protection Plan
- MNR’s 2011 Lake Simcoe Muskellunge Restoration Program Was a Great Success!
- Muskies resurfacing in Simcoe